Fill Your Boots !!!
The Pikey Test
Should you be on the island?
Take the test and find out.
the questions below. Answer "yes" or "no" to each
question and note your answers. At the end of the quiz tot up your "yes"
answers and the scroll down for your rating.
1) Have you ever purchased someting from Bejam or Iceland?
2) Have you ever owned an electrical appliance made by Hinari?
3) Have you ever purchased a KFC Family Bucket?
4) Have you ever hung pine fresh tree shaped air freshener on your rear view mirror?
5) Have you ever bought or worn shoes from Barratts?
6) Have you ever considered Pizza Hut an Italian Restaurant?
7) Have you ever bought Woolworths LadyBird clothes for Kids?
8) Have you ever eaten Findus Lasagne?
9) Have you ever worn jewellery from "Elizabeth Duke" or "Argos"?
10) Have you ever eaten a pot noodle?
11) Have you ever bought fresh cut flowers from a petrol station as a present?
12) Have you ever bought a second class stamp?
13) Have you ever knowingly bought own brand cola?
14) Do you think Marks and Spencer's food hall is too expensive?
15) Have you eve taken a Stenaline Ferry anywhere?
16) Have you anything in your wardrobe which ia at least 50% polyester?
17) Have you ever fantasised about owning a Ford Cosworth?
18) Are you on first name terms with any bus drivers?
19) Have you ever recommended a Berni Inn as a decent steak restaurant?
20) Have you ever relieved a hotel room of it's freebie shower gel or shampoo?
21) Have you ever drunk a can of larger you found on a train?
22) Have you ever offered to buy a cigarette from someone?
23) Have you ever brought a screw top bottle of wine to a dinner party?
24) Have you ever referred to dessert as "afters"?
25) Have you ever worn the same pair of socks 2 days running?
26) Have you ever removed a boiled sweet or gum and saved it for later?
27) Have you ever left washing out on the line for more than 24 hours?
28) Have you ever dreamed of owning a Winnebago?
29) Have you ever christened your home with a name and then included it on your postal address ie: "Dunroamin"?
30) Have you ever bought a garden ornament from B&Q, ie: Stone squirrel, Ornamental wheelbarrow etc?
31) Have you ever owned an "eternal beau" dinner or tea service?
32) Have you ever owned or used a sausage dog draught excluder?
33) Have you ever erected a flashing snowman or fairly lights outside your house at Christmas?
34) Have you ever placed a jewel encrusted tissue box on your rear parcel shelf?
35) Have you ever visited a Little Chef of Happy Eater apart from to use the loos in desperation?
36) Have you ever cut out and used money off coupons from a magazine?
37) Have you ever received a Christmas Card from your local Kebab house?
38) Do you know anyone from Penge?
39) Have you ever bought and used "shake n' Vac"?
40) Are any of your parents of family well known "down the precinct"?
Now tot up your "yes" scores and check below to see if you are a Pikey:
You live in Mayfair and spend all your time in Harvey Nicks. All your friends are called Henry or Henrietta and you've never even heard of TopShop. You don't drive as your chauffeur takes you everywhere. You live on a macrobiotic diet carefully prepared for you by Jamie Oliver. The only airlines you recognise are those that daddy owns. The only pikey you have ever come across is a stuffed one created by Damien Hurst and showing at the Tate Modern.